Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tool #8: Digital Storytelling

"Coffee Wastes Turn Gardens Green" - This is a great way to  portray conservation of resources, and how to use fertilizers that are friendly to the environment! I really like this Blinkx website! Very cool!

I have been working on the 3rd grade curriculum for science, and when we got to landslides, we weren't finding many videos! Well, as soon as I went to the National Geographic link on Hulu, this is what I found:



This is exactly what we needed, real live footage of an actual landslide! Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. What a great video. I know that this will be useful to our teachers and students. Videos can really cement our knowledge and understanding of concepts. Great Job! Good luck completing the 11 tools project!

    ReplyDelete