Monday, August 16, 2010

Reflection of 11 Tools

I really enjoyed Skype and would really like to use Jing.
I would really like to allow students to use the ITouches to create a photo story of real world examples they see around the school. I would also like to join in with another class on Skype and discuss the animals and nature native to their location.
I think that this year I am pushed further to use more technology both in modeling and in small groups! (Which will only increase the excitement and  the active participation! I can't wait!)

Doing most of these tasks for a second round (23 things being the first), this time was a lot easier and I feel like I enjoyed it more. I was surprised that there is amazing amount of new things constantly being added to the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment